Tuesday, November 10, 2009

itS miFa!

mifa kembali setelah setahun berlalu dan kali ini berlokasi di pavilion kuala lumpur.
so as an assistant to rizmanruzaini i involve la secara tak lansung during dat day.
tapi i also got a chance to show my outfit during dat day under graduate show.
hihihhihi
so it was hectic at the backstage.
best2 sngt.
shada who assist the designer from kraftangan malaysia, me n ardi one of the contestant for young designer search.

me n nik erwan roseli

me, nik n ardi

muse for rizmanruzaini. fazura! isnt she georgeous!

my outfit

heeee

waitin for the que.

hue phenomenon on the runway

me on runway. LOL!

tengku azura, zanny wilson n intan zulekha muses for rizman ruzaini during the gala nite.
everythin were doing great hihihi.
sangat2 best.
kepenatan dan keletihan yg menggembirakan.
bole macam tuh.

No comments: